Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE][patch] Bug in dns-nsec3-enum (0 answers returned)

From: Aleksandar Nikolic <nikolic.alek () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 19:21:11 +0200

I've just commited this patch.
Thanks Daniel.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 1:10 AM, David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 11:02:46AM -0500, Daniel Miller wrote:
I would also like to point out that I've been noticing folks using
hard tabs in NSE scripts. I was under the impression (and had set it
so in my .vimrc) that the coding style for NSE scripts was to be 2
spaces per level of indentation, not tabs. For clarity, I ignored
whitespace for this patch (svn diff -x -b). Just curious if this
changed or doesn't matter.

I like hard tabs! But indeed the usual convention is 2-space indents; at
least that's what lua-format does. I think it doesn't matter much
because Patrick is going to run lua-format and convert everything in one
fell swoop.

Ok, I'll just leave it then, will fix in future scripts.

David Fifield