Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: James Rogers - Status Report #6 of 17

From: James Rogers <jamesmrogers () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 12:56:37 -0400

Right now I am just trying to figure out if what clang reported even
is a real bug.  Clang reported about 60 issues inside nping so I
thought I would start my bug fixing efforts there as a self contained
area to work in and see some results.

Thanks for the heads up on the location of the dev version of nping.
I'll check that out and run clang on it tonight to see what is
happening there.