Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap 6 bug: get_srcaddr

From: Martin Clausen <MCL () danskebank dk>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 10:35:57 +0200

Hi

So I just upgraded to Nmap 6. While testing I ran into this little
problem:

C:\Temp\server-lans>nmap -T3 -sn 10.80.0.0/16 -dd -vv

Starting Nmap 6.00 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2012-05-23 10:30 Romance
Daylight Time
Winpcap present, dynamic linked to: WinPcap version 4.1.2 (packet.dll
version 4.1.0.2001), based on libpcap version 1.0 branch 1_0_rel0b
(20091008)
NPF service is already running.
Fetchfile found C:\Program Files\Nmap/nmap.xsl
The max # of sockets we are using is: 0