Nmap Development mailing list archives

bug report v6.00: Host Filter, Windows 7

From: Jordan Schroeder <jordans () familyins com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 17:22:55 +0000

Version: 6.00
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "zenmapGUI\ScanInterface.pyo", line 247, in filter_hosts
  File "zenmapCore\NetworkInventory.pyo", line 498, in apply_filter
  File "zenmapCore\NetworkInventory.pyo", line 448, in _match_all_args
  File "zenmapCore\NetworkInventory.pyo", line 458, in match_keyword
  File "zenmapCore\NetworkInventory.pyo", line 471, in match_os
  File "zenmapCore\SearchResult.pyo", line 155, in match_os
KeyError: 'osmatches'

This trace occurred as a result of using the Host Filter after a scan. I entered "10.10.96" into the filter and hit
'enter'.

I had not saved the scan before the crash and lost all the data I had collected. I will save scans right away next
time, but you can agree that the ability to save data before a full shutdown would be desirable.

OS: Win 7 Enterprise SP1 x64 (all latest updates as of May 23, 2012)
CPU: Intel i7 2.93 GHz
RAM: 16GB
Python: 3.2.3 (64-bit)

Jordan Schroeder, CEH, OCP, MCITP, MSCE
Technical Support Analyst III, Security

Family Insurance Solutions, Inc.
Suite 1400 - 1177 W Hastings St
Vancouver, B.C. V6E 2K3

Direct: (604) 488-3464 | Cell: (604) 229-3593 | Tel: (604) 687-2655 | Fax: (604) 682-3352
Email: jordans () familyins com<mailto:jordans () familyins com> | Web: www.familyins.com<http://www.familyins.com/>
[cid:image001.png@01CD38CD.C83FD4D0]

www.familyins.com

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message and any attachments from your system. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use
of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. The recipient should check this email and any attachments
for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
email.