Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [GSoC] Updated pop3-brute to use brute lib

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:56:42 -0700

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 10:10:29PM +0200, Peter O wrote:
Hey all,

I am Peter Olma, a third year studying CS at Wroclaw University,
Poland. I'll be applying for a GSoC position of script developer, so
as a warm-up I ported pop3-brute to use the brute library. This is my
first encounter with Lua and NSE, so I'm hoping for feedback :)

Hello Peter. I'm sorry for the long delay in replying to your script; it
kind of fell through the cracks.

This kind of thing is very useful and valuable. I gave it a quick test
and it's much faster thanks to the parallelism of the brute library. I
have just committed your changes.

David Fifield