Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: http library options

From: SAN THO <saminside34 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:59:22 +0530

Hi David,

    Sorry for the delay in response. I was trying to resolve it by myself,
and it was not the problem with the script. It is working perfect, and i
checked it with the --script-trace. However i was not able to trigger the
LUA function for my need.

i was writing a lua script for searching a pattern in a multiline string.

the code snippet looks like below :

 *  local text="multi-line huge string chunk"*
   *local pattern = "hello world"*
   *print("String found " .. string.match(text,pattern))*

and this give me a result like below :

   *String found b*

my intention was to make a condition based action if string found, but here
i was getting "b".

If you find any free time for me, I would be glad to hear from you.

--
SANTHO
twitter : @sam34_ <http://twitter.com/sam34_>