Nmap Development mailing list archives

Question regarding oracle-dump-hashes NSE script

From: Johnny Xmas <johnny () johnnyxmas net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:05:03 -0500

Hello!

I'm attempting to use it in conjunction with the latest version of NMap (
5.61TEST5), to no avail. Nmap works fine, does everything else I ask of it,
and other scripts generally perform as expected. I invoke
oracle-dump-hashes like so:

#  nmap -p 1527 --script oracle-dump-hashes.nse
--script-args="creds.oracle='username:password'" <ip-of-server>

But this is the only output that is generated:

Starting Nmap 5.61TEST5 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2012-03-13 08:26 CDT
Nmap scan report for <hostname> <(ip)>
Host is up (0.0012s latency).
PORT     STATE SERVICE
1527/tcp open  tlisrv

And that's it. No output from NSE whatsoever, and the expected files are
not written.  Has anyone else tried this script? Can anyone assist?