Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap GSoC 2011 Success Report

From: Djalal Harouni <tixxdz () opendz org>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 02:15:38 +0100

On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 03:45:11PM -0800, Fyodor wrote:
On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 02:54:18PM -0800, Fyodor wrote:

In addition to my shout out to the students, I'd like to thank my
fellow mentors David Fifield and Patrick Donnelly for supporting these
efforts and always being there to help.

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention Henri Doreau, who did a fantastic job
mentoring Djalal while doing all sorts of other Nmap development on
the side.  Just today we released Nmap 5.61TEST5 which includes his
Nsock-engines system.  That lets us use high performance native I/O
APIs (such as epoll on Linux) rather than the old-school select
function.
Yes, excellent work Henri and thanks to all mentors.

And the last one will be: kudos to the batbot :)

Cheers,
Fyodor

--
tixxdz