Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [nmap-svn] r28044 - nmap

From: Henri Doreau <henri.doreau () greenbone net>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 18:04:09 +0100

2012/2/10 David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>:
Based on what you wrote, it seems we should also add a new Nmap class
"ESXi" (instead of "ESX Server")? If you think so, would you do that
too?

Hi David,

I wasn't sure what to do here. Because although they're two different
products I think that keeping them under a same ESX class makes sense.
To the best of my knowledge ESXi is a specific version designed to
fulfill different needs but both are similar VMWare hypervisors...

If someone has an opinion about what would be best just speak up.

Regards.

--
Henri