Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE][patch] Load script-args from a file

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 23:20:08 -0800

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 03:07:39PM +0100, Patrik Karlsson wrote:
On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 6:49 PM, Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>wrote:

The patch works well for me,

Thanks for testing.  It looks good and works well in my testing too.
And of course big thanks to Daniel for writing it and sending
occasional reminders :).  I just applied it.

although the script-args-file option does not show up in the usage
information.  I guess the printusage function has to be patched, in
order to show it.

Exactly.  I think there are some obscure options that we leave off the
help screen for brevity, but this does belong there and I've added it.

Cheers,
Fyodor