Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Bug report on ver. 5.61test2

From: Hani Benhabiles <kroosec () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:39:32 +0100

Hey Reuven,

Could you provide the output of Nmap when setting the debug (-d) flag ?

Cheers,
Hani.

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Reuven Elkabetz <reuvene () gmail com> wrote:

Hello,

First I would like to say that it is a great great software and I really
like and appriciate your effort so far.
Second, I would like to report a bug related to above version. While
running Brute-ftp script on any site (created by me) after an over night
running the nmap is quiting
without any error message. I tried several times and I had the same
results. If you need any additional information I will be glad to provide.

Thanks a lot,

Reuven

--
M. Hani Benhabiles