Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Possible bug in snmp-brute script in 5.61-TEST4

From: Roberto <mrgreiner () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:41:15 -0200

Ok,

thanks a lot.

As identified, the problems where the following:
- --script-args snmplist=snmplist.txt parameter changed to --script-args snmp- brute.communitiesdb=snmplist.txt. - With the -6 parameter there is no answer from net-snmp. This seems to be a problem with net-snmp itself, not with nmap or snmp-brute script. Will go after the net-snmp folks to see if they know what's happening.

Thanks,

Roberto