Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] robtex http reverse ip (Correction)

From: Duarte Silva <duarte.silva () serializing me>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 14:32:31 +0100

Hi,

I would also like to purpose the changing of the output to something more
in the lines of this:

PORT   STATE SERVICE
80/tcp open  http

| http-robtex-reverse-ip:
|   li86-221.members.linode.com
|_  scanme.nmap.org

i dont understand here, you meen http-robtex-reverse-ip without .nse

no, it's just that I think the number of domains in the output section of the
NSEDoc to be a bit excessive.

I'm also suggesting to use the scanme.nmap.org host, since it makes more sense
for someone trying to use this script to test it against it than any other
host in the insecure.org/nmap.org domains.

Regards,
Duarte Silva