Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 5.61TEST2 IPv6 OS Detection (Cherry Soeprapto)

From: Cherry Soeprapto <cierish () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 04:34:42 -0800 (PST)

Many thanks, David.
It's a lot easier with the tool. Is there any published tool to analyse the results from the script ipv6fp.py (also the
.6fp) ?

I read those documentations too, but still don't quite understand yet, how the logistic regression with liblinear works.

I will submit all the results later. Scanning Windows XP SP3 with firewall seems still incorrect.

Thank you,
Cherry