Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: zenmap.desktop is not compliant with XDG standard

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 17:48:25 -0800

On Sat, Dec 03, 2011 at 08:23:50AM +0100, Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
Hi,

I get the following message about the .desktop file.

  kbuildsycoca4(21865) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry
  Categories in "/usr/share/applications/zenmap.desktop" is not
  compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).

Thanks for noticing this. I wonder if you can help us fix it? Try
editing the file so that there is a semicolon at the end of the
"Categories" line. If that makes the error go away, let us know and
we'll make the same change. Or if you find you have to make other
changes to the file, just send us the modified file.

David Fifield