Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: OS X Lion issues with Zenmap

From: Michael Preissner <michael.ian.preissner () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 17:24:22 -0500

Zenmap still crashed after using the 5.61TEST2 bundle.  Logs attached.

On Dec 1, 2011, at 10:29 AM, Patrik Karlsson wrote:

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Michael Preissner <michael.ian.preissner () gmail com> wrote:
New Macbook Air, latest OS updates, Nmap/Zenmap installed using 5.51 dmg installer.  Nmap appears to work fine from
command line (I'm a novice user so I didn't get too deep into it), but every time I launch Zenmap, the application
crashes after entering my authentication credentials.  Attached relevant logs...

Hi Michael,

Please try the following bundle mentioned in this thread:
http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2011/q4/105
http://nmap.org/dist/nmap-5.61TEST2-r26878.dmg

Hopefully it will solve the problem your seeing.

//Patrik

--
Patrik Karlsson
http://www.cqure.net