Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] http-dir-brute

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 13:20:52 -0600

No, almost everything should be HEAD. The script checks if HEAD works and falls back to GET if the server doesn't
support HEAD.

Ron

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:20:27 +0100 Hani Benhabiles <kroosec () gmail com> wrote:
I missed the long miscellaneous category at the end of the file, my
bad ! Talking about http-fingerprints.lua, is there a reason for
using GET requests when there is no matching applied on the response
body ? e.g:

table.insert(fingerprints, {
    category='general',
    probes={
        {path='/egroupware/', method='GET'}
    },
    matches= {
        {match='', output='eGroupware'}
    }
})

Cheers,
Hani

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 9:49 PM, Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>