Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: using the credentials database

From: Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 15:50:29 +0300

There seems to be another problem when the name for a service is not
known. What happens is that my portrule matches by port number, and
the service does not get identified. Then creds.lua fails on line 224,
when it tries to concatenate a string with nil.

224: local creds_service= stdnse.get_script_args('creds.' .. self.service )