Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] amqp-info script

From: Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:40:16 +0300

Has anyone looked at this? Seems useful. Should we add it to svn?
On 5 May 2011 17:22, "Sebastian Dragomir" <velorien () gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
I've added version reporting as you suggested.
If -sV is used, output looks like this:

PORT STATE SERVICE VERSION
5672/tcp open amqp RabbitMQ 2.4.0 (0-9)

PORT STATE SERVICE VERSION
5672/tcp open amqp RabbitMQ 1.7.2 (0-8)

Thanks,
Sebastian

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 10:30 PM, Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi> wrote:

Nice to see some work on amqp. I think you should use
nmap.set_port_version to report the software version details where you
can. See netbus-version.nse for an example on doing that.

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 8:01 PM, Sebastian Dragomir <velorien () gmail com>