Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Coolest scripts/libraries/features?

From: Djalal Harouni <tixxdz () opendz org>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 15:32:30 +0100

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 09:11:33PM -0500, Ron wrote:
Hey everybody,

I'm starting to work on my talk for Derbycon (my talk is on October 2 in Louisville, Kentucky!), and I'd like to talk
about the coolest new features of NSE. I'm compiling a list myself, but I'd love some suggestions. I'm definitely
going to talk about the GSoC stuff, the vuln library that Djalal has been posting about, brute framework, target
library, and some others. I'd like some ideas from others, though. What's new and awesome?
I think that the broadcast/multicast scans need a special shot, perhaps
only nmap-dev folks know about them ...

For the vulnerability library I can say that it's finished, I just want
to do more tests before announcing (in a couple of days).

--
tixxdz
http://opendz.org