Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Apache killer 3192

From: Henri Doreau <henri.doreau () greenbone net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:47:05 +0200

2011/9/12 Adrian Coelho <adrian.coelho () gmail com>:

Hi,

I tried the apache killer script on few webservers running https (443/tcp) and it was not able to determine if the
server is vulnerable or not? Am I missing something or does the script need some tweaking?

Regards,

Adrian Coelho

Hello,

Not sure what happened there... what do you mean by  "not able to determine"?

If you get no output it's likely that your target isn't vulnerable, as
by default the script won't display anything if the target isn't
vulnerable, in order to avoid bloating the output. There might also be
a problem with the script though. Can you try to run it with debug
mode enabled (-d)? That should give you much more information about
what actually happens.

Regards.

--
Henri