Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Help required:to execute nmap.exe from java app

From: guoxing.guo <guoxing.guo () wdk-networks com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 10:33:47 +0800

Hi,all
   I add the option "-oN nmap.log" to log the result and found the expected information in it.
   But there is a little difference from that showing in an CMD window.
   The last line of nmap.log is "Network Distance: 1 hop". But not "OS detection perfored. ... scanned in xxx seconds".
   Is it correct ? Or it is a bug?

   In my java app ,the thread suspend at "process.waitFor()".

Regards
Simon KWOK(郭国兴)