Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: xmpp.nse

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 19:03:20 +0200

On Sep 4, 2011, at 6:35 PM, Henri Doreau wrote:

2011/8/30 Vasiliy Kulikov <segooon () gmail com>:
I've changed this scheme to fit both outputs in a single table:
[...]
It should properly count AUTH and METHODS numbers.  Also some minor fixes.

The script is attached.

Thanks,

--
Vasiliy
Thanks for the update. The script looks good to me. Maybe just a

As xmpp-info.nse is actually a better name, this version should
replace xmpp.nse. Is there anything special to do for such a
replacement in addition to removing xmpp.nse, adding xmpp-info.nse and
updating scripts.db?

Regards.

--
Henri Doreau |  Greenbone Networks GmbH  |  http://www.greenbone.net

I think you should add xmpp.nse to OLD_SCRIPT_NAMES in Makefile.in as well.

--
Patrik Karlsson
http://www.cqure.net