Nmap Development mailing list archives

[NSE] oracle-brute

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 10:15:49 +0200

Hi all,

I've just committed an updated version of the oracle-brute script. There are a few changes including the change to a
connection pool and better suited set of credentials to guess.
Instead of using the nmap user- and pass-lists it now defaults to a list of common oracle credentials.
I ended up creating a new list of common credentials because I didn't wan't to spend more time trying to figure out how
to get some of the good ones properly licensed.
The new file can be found under nselib/data/oracle-default-accounts.lst and should probably have a better chunk of
comments at the top.
Could someone please take a look at that and make the changes they see fit?

The changes are committed as r26325.

Cheers,
Patrik
--