Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Apache killer (was: [NSE] New script and email update patch)

From: Duarte Silva <duarte.silva () serializing me>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 11:08:15 +0100

Good morning,

new version implementing Henri Doreau sugestions in the attachments.

Regards,
Duarte Silva

On Friday 26 August 2011 12:44:17 Duarte Silva wrote:
Hi,

I was expecting a long term fix from upstream to compare behaviours between
vulnerable servers and not vulnerable servers.

Even so, I will give your sugestions a go during the weekend (I will also
be checking the apache-dev mailling list).

Thanks,
Duarte SIlva