Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Bittorrent and DHT library and scripts

From: Gorjan Petrovski <mogi57 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 18:57:04 +0200

Thanks! :)

I've added comments and committed it as revision 25685.

Cheers

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 11:48 PM, Patrick Donnelly <batrick () batbytes com> wrote:
Hi Gorjan,

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 1:07 PM, Gorjan Petrovski <mogi57 () gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

I've written a bittorrent library which allows the user to discover
peers and nodes using a torrent file or a magnet link as well as
decode . This is my first library so any comments are welcome.
You may find it in the nmap-exp/gorjan/ repository under the name
bittorrent.lua

This is very well done. My only complaint is that some of the "magic"
numbers/strings could use a comment explaining how you came up with
the value. After that's done, please commit it.

Thanks,

--
- Patrick Donnelly

--