Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Web crawling library proposal

From: Brendan Coles <bcoles () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 03:40:54 +1000

Hi Paulino,

Nice work. Just briefly;

   - It might be worth elaborating on what the default and configurable
   crawl options are likely to be. I noticed you haven't specifically mentioned
   white/black listing sub-domains, IPs, vhosts and ports beyond the "path
   blacklist", for example.

   - HTTP headers can sometimes yield additional paths, in particular the
   "Location", "PHP-Warning" and "PHP-Error" headers, amongst others. This
   might be worth looking into.