Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Question regarding your mac-geolocation script

From: Gorjan Petrovski <mogi57 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 13:22:22 +0200

Hi,

Toni, I forwarded an email conversation with a student who brought my
attention to this issue. He included a link:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-31921_3-20074571-281/google-curbs-web-map-exposing-phone-locations/

Cheers,
Gorjan

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 11:05 AM, Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi> wrote:
Could we ask Google? Was the blockage automatic or on purpose? What is
the reason for the blockade? Is it just nmap or everyone? Are they
turning it into a commercial service?