Nmap Development mailing list archives

Shinnok's Status Report - #12 of 17

From: Shinnok <admin () shinnok com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 08:41:12 +0300

Hi nmap-dev,

Last week has been an awful hot week too(39 Celsius is not nice when
trying to code) so I only managed to do a little bit of work besides
reading a bunch of stuff like NSE/Lua(yes, I feel like I'm missing some
fun here).

Accomplishments:
*Gave a couple of shots at handling the SSL_accept() SSL_WANT_WRITE
return case for ssl negotiations in Ncat. Still having issues. Working
on it.
*Polished and published how-to use Qt Creator for Nmap development and
Linux Man Pages integration.
*Had meeting with David.

Priorities:
*Figure out the issue with the SSL_WANT_WRITE case and fix it and then
*Merge my Ncat SSL blocking handshakes branch into trunk Ncat
*Work on Nmap should delay options parsing
*Meeting with David

Regards,
Shinnok