Nmap Development mailing list archives

Colin Rice Status Report #12 of #17

From: Colin Rice <ricec2 () rpi edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 18:18:37 -0700

Hello,

Accomplishments:
1) Zenmap scan aggregation save mode is written and waiting review by David.
2) We have made contact with the TUF maintainers and they are writing a function to get which files have been deleted.
3) Began to rewrite the zenmap crash output.

Goals:
1) Get zenmap Scan Aggregation save mode committed.
2) Get the updater prototype to use the delete function.
3) Finish rewriting zenmap crash output.

Oh and I had a meeting with David on Wednesday and plan on doing the same in the foreseeable future. Its not a accomplishment or a goal really.