Nmap Development mailing list archives

Luis' Status Report - #11 of 17

From: "Luis MartinGarcia." <luis.mgarc () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 12:21:41 +0200

Hi!

Here are the accomplishments of the week and the priorities for next week:

Accomplishments:

* Many improvements to fpanaly.
* Analyzed all the test results we got so far.
* Produced a report about such result analysis.
* Performed testing on an experimental Nping branch
  that adds some security features to the echo server.
* Run Nping's test script to confirm the changes in the
  exp branch did not introduce new bugs.
* Started to work on IPv6 packet crafting.
* Had a meeting with David and scheduled the next one.

Priorities:

* Merge the nping-payloads branch.
* Continue working on IPv6 packet construction and any other
  thing that we need to implement the new IPv6 OS detection
  engine.

Regards,

Luis MartinGarcia.