Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: http-barracuda-dir-traversal.nse

From: Brendan Coles <bcoles () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 11:21:00 +1000

Version 0.2 is attached which implements the suggested changes.

A user count is provided, a reference to the full disclosure post was added
and error handling was improved.

Regards,

Brendan Coles
http://itsecuritysolutions.org

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 6:48 AM, Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net> wrote:

I've sent a proposed solution, a library and a few sample scripts to the
list.
http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2011/q2/504

As I didn't get a single comment on it, I simply forgot about it.
I think it's a good solution (obviously as I wrote and posted it), if you
have the time to check it out and think so as well, I'm happy to commit it.
Once committed, new scripts can make use of it and I can start changing
the brute library to use it to.

Cheers,
//Patrik

I understood we had a user credential database for scripts to record
the passwords they find. It was created, so brute scripts would not
need to duplicate that functionality. Has the credential database been
applied to trunk, or is it still being discussed?

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 7:50 PM, Michael Lubinski