Nmap Development mailing list archives

Results Diminishing after each Scan

From: "Siegle, Christopher J." <Christopher.Siegle () klgates com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 15:56:46 -0400

Group -

This is not really development related, but if someone has seen this behavior, please let me know.

I am running nmap 4.76 scanning a range of IP's.  The first time I ran the scan I got 900+ hosts up.  Each time I run
the scan with the same settings and IP range, I get fewer and fewer results.  Any ideas on what would be causing this?

==================================
Christopher J. Siegle "Chris"
Software Architect
K&L Gates, LLP
K&L Gates Center
210 Sixth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-2613 (412) 355-8659
mailto:christopher.siegle () klgates com

This electronic message contains information from the law firm of K&L Gates LLP.  The contents may be privileged and
confidential and are intended for the use of the intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not an intended addressee,
note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact me at Christopher.Siegle () klgates com.