Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap and SVN Externals

From: Patrick Donnelly <batrick () batbytes com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 20:15:57 -0400

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 8:02 PM, Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org> wrote:
If anyone has thoughts on this issue, speak up!

I don't know if git's "submodules" are mature enough (or robust
enough) for us yet. I personally would like a switch to git in any
case.

 I particularly want
to know whether the current (svn externals) bothers anyone else very
much and what they see as potential solutions.

I try not to think about svn externals much. Fortunately for me it
hasn't been a problem during my development but I can easily see how
it's painful for others. If NSE had been an external...

--
- Patrick Donnelly