Nmap Development mailing list archives

Get Outlook Web Address URL

From: Dan <cdcdanielctin () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:54:54 +0300

Hello everybody,

I found out the hard way that sometimes getting information from the
mail server admin can be very difficult due to externalization so I’ve
decided to write a NSE script that discovers the OWA URL, information
that would be very usefull in cases like configuring a handheld
device, a Blackberry Internet Service account or just simply access
the webmail.

The script is based on empirical data and it has been successfully
tested on several public server.

-- @usage
-- nmap --script get-owa --script-args get-owa.domain=<targetname>

-- @output
-- Pre-scan script results:
-- | get-owa: OWA Found with:
-- |_Email Server: https://owaurl.tld/path

This is my first Lua script so run it and give me your feedback.

Daniel