Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: using the credentials database

From: Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 01:17:07 +0300

What I'd like to see next, is support for feeding credentials into the
database from command line. I am sure this could be made into a really
hard design task, but maybe we do not need to support very complex use
cases. We could just support global credentials that would match all
services. How about --script-args creds.global=joe:secret,admin:123456