Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] find-ssh-hostkey script

From: Nick Nikolaou <nikolasnikolaou1 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:02:57 +0000

Note that it is still possible to have the same functionality. The
script just needs to be selected explicitly from the command line.

Thanks for the reminder. That's what I get for reading and replying to
emails at 2AM.

I'll probably modify the script during the weekend to work like that, adding
the host with the key specified into newtargets. A question that comes to
mind though is which hosts will nmap go through during the prescan phase to
look for the sshtarget key? I hope I'm not missing something really obvious
here.