Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: Additional FrontPage Files for http-enum

From: "Rob Nicholls" <robert () robnicholls co uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 08:05:26 -0000

Hi Ron,

I've just built and quickly tested r22514 and it seems to work fine for me.
I guess there could have been something wrong with the patch, as I didn't
actually use it when I committed the updated file, but I'm inclined to
suggest it's just you ;)

I presume Fyodor didn't have any trouble applying it before he said it
looked okay to commit (either that or he has far too much faith in me).

Rob