Nmap Development mailing list archives

[NSE] ms-sql scripts and library updates merged

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 23:50:25 +0100

Hi all,

I just merged the work Chris Woodbury and I have been doing on the ms-sql branch.
In short it includes the following changes (I've probably forgot something as the changes were quite big):
  - Improved version detection
  - Improved server discovery
  - Add support for named pipes
  - Add support for integrated authentication
  - Add support for connecting to instances by name or port
  - Improved script and library stability
  - Improved script and library documentation

Apart from the ms-sql library and scripts it includes the addition of named pipes support to the smb.lua library.

//Patrik
--
Patrik Karlsson
http://www.cqure.net