Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [nmap-svn] r22270 - nmap/todo

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 21:02:03 -0800

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 06:46:34PM -0000, Rob Nicholls wrote:
I've attached an ico file that I generated using one of those online
conversion websites (assuming the attachment makes it to the list okay). I
used the zenmap.png file from zenmap\share\zenmap\pixmaps and the website's
created an ico file containing 48x48, 32x32 and 16x16 images (as seen in
Windows Photo Viewer).

For some reason it's only using the 16x16 version in both places in Windows
7's "Uninstall or change a program" section, I was hoping it'd pick up the
48x48 version at the bottom.

If people are happy with it, I can commit the file to SVN.

It looks good to me. Go ahead and commit it.

Even though the Windows explorer says "16 x 16", I think it is actually
using the 48 × 48.

David Fifield