Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [BUG] Undeclared variable in http-open-proxy.nse

From: Tom Sellers <nmap () fadedcode net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 18:24:52 -0600

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 8:56 PM, Tom Sellers<nmap () fadedcode net>  wrote:
While testing some scripts and running nmap with -d I came across the
following
error message:

/usr/local/share/nmap/scripts/http-open-proxy.nse:182: variable 'cstatus' is
not declared

I expect that this is likely fixed by adding  "local cstatus = false" at
line 102 but I
do not have an open proxy to test with to verify.

Any thoughts?

Tom