Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Weird Crash - "WAITING_TO_RUNNING"

From: Patrick Donnelly <batrick () batbytes com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:00:24 -0500

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Nathan <nathan.stocks () gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 2:59 PM, David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com> wrote:
I looked over the code and I can't find what might be causing the change
in run time. I attached four different versions of nse_main.lua that
make incremental changes. Please try running each of the four and report
the times you get. Just copy each one over nse_main.lua in turn.

David Fifield

[...]
Please let me know if you would like me to try anything else out.

Perhaps the issue from this thread [1] is related? The problem is now
corrected in the Nmap trunk.

[1] http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2010/q4/672

--
- Patrick Donnelly