Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Detection of ProFTPD backdoor

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 14:45:25 -0800

On 2010-12-06 18:42, Kris Katterjohn wrote:
Maybe check it in the portrule if version data is available?

Please see the attached patch, which will cause the portrule to fail if there is
version data available that indicates ProFTPD 1.3.3c is not running.

This patch also includes several cosmetic changes that make the documentation
and script-args match the name the script was committed under.

Thanks, I committed it. I noticed that the script argument in the code
was not quite right (ftp-proftp-backdoor.cmd instead of
ftp-proftpd-backdoor.cmd) so I fixed that too.

David Fifield