Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] iSCSI library and scripts

From: Matt Selsky <selsky () columbia edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 18:17:08 -0500

On Dec 5, 2010, at 5:49 PM, Patrik Karlsson wrote:

Thanks Matt. Except for that ugly "Failed to logout" message, which is addressed in this attached version, it looks
more accurate.
Does anyone have any objections to me commiting the library and two scripts?

Nmap scan report for xiv523-m9p2 (10.192.11.249)
Host is up (0.00026s latency).
PORT     STATE SERVICE VERSION
3260/tcp open  iscsi?
| iscsi-info:
|   Target: iqn.2005-10.com.xivstorage:002523
|     Address: 10.192.11.244:3260,1
|     Address: 10.192.11.246:3260,2
|     Address: 10.192.11.248:3260,3
|     Address: 10.192.11.247:3260,4
|     Address: 10.192.11.249:3260,5
|     Address: 10.192.11.245:3260,6
|_    Authentication: No authentication required

Any way to get the service to say "iscsi" instead of "iscsi?"?  Also, can the IP addresses be sorted in the Target
section?  Or is there a reason they're in that order?

--
Matt