Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: interactive mode

From: alejandro ramos <aramosf.lists () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 21:02:22 +0100

Sorry David, I don't know how can I submit a new proposal/idea.

What about using this keys:
--min-hostgroup/max-hostgroup                   h/H
--min-parallelism/max-parallelism                 p/P
--min-rtt-timeout/max-rtt-timeout/initial-rtt-timeout      r/R
--host-timeout
--scan-delay/--max-scan-delay
--defeat-rst-ratelimit
-T1...T5                                                    t/T