Nmap Development mailing list archives

alexandru's status report #16 of 16

From: alexandru <alex () hackd net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 19:11:43 -0700

Hello all,

August 16, 2010

Status Report #16 of 16 =(

### Accomplishments:

* admin view went through a few iterations but I've decided to stick to the Django-provided functionality for now, so
I've included the relevant media files for that

* updated target-field validation code to allow for things like microsoft.com/24 (and removed an external dependency
while writing this)

* created a completely new theme for Rainmap, to be bundled in the self-host releases

* tightened iptables rules on the hosted instance

* final tweaks to documentation

* Rainmap now has its own home at svn://svn.insecure.org/rainmap/

### Priorities:

* AJAX notifications of scan starts/completions (delayed)

* allow upload of target list files (delayed)

* enhance admin view to support certain actions that are not obvious right now

* finish GSoC paperwork

* chat with Fyodor at our Wednesday meeting about 'the future'

Cheers!

--
@