Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Please help test WDB/VxWorks NSE script

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 08:44:08 -0600

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 04:51:40PM -0500, Daniel Miller wrote:
It's done!

This version works (I found an Internet-accessible host to test
against), and dumps several interesting types of output. I collect more
than is output, but most of it is enumerable types that are defined in
"wdb.h" and "cputypes.h," which I cannot find anywhere. I'd appreciate
any input anyone has on this script.

Thanks, I have committed the script. I'm curious, what documentation did
you refer to when developing it? It would be nice to have a link to add
to the script.

David Fifield