Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Built-in authentication for http.lua

From: Patrick Donnelly <batrick () batbytes com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:09:52 -0400

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Patrick Donnelly <batrick () batbytes com> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 4:54 PM, David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com> wrote:
Patrick, do you have an idea why this is happening? I attached the patch
that I used to diagnose it. The telltale parts are

I'm not sure after a cursory glance, no. I don't know how those
threads are still running insert_cache after their destructors are
called.

Oh, it seems that isn't what is happening. (Threads are *not* running
insert_cache after having been destroyed/closed.) I'll look at this
more later but in the mean time I suggest upping the debug level and
printing the thread pointer in all debug output.

--
- Patrick Donnelly