Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: 5.30BETA1 cross-compile regression

From: Nuno Gonçalves <nunojpg () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 00:42:26 +0100

2010/8/4 David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>:
Please try r19472. I've never seen this error before, but
data_file_record::operator< should be const anyway. I just committed
that and it may fix the problem.

It fixs.
WIth the patch I just submitted, I can now cross-compile all tools.
There are some issues remaining with openssl, liblua and python
detection.
For example, because I have openssl present on the host computer, I
need to explicity disable it "--without-openssl", otherwise it's get
linked and then doesn't exist on the final device.

--libdir="$(STAGING_DIR)/usr"  --includedir="$(STAGING_DIR)/usr"

Shouldn't this be enough to specify where to look for(and just there)?

Regards,
Nuno