Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap Scan Results

From: Jon Svede <jsvede () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 15:06:26 -0600

What do you want to do with the results?  I.e., are you looking just
to convert it a Java object or are you trying to get into another
format or something else?

Jon

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 3:04 PM, Tuan Nguyen <chateaulafite () gmail com> wrote:
Can someone point me to where I could get help with Java parsing of the
following nmap xml output?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<nmaprun>
 <port protocol="tcp" portid="10243">
   <state state="open" reason="syn-ack" reason_ttl="123"/>
   <service name="unknown" method="table" conf="3" />
 </port>
</nmaprun>

Thanks,

Tuan